A small community of people used Bitcoin Cash to provide food for people in South Sudan during a violent conflict and economic collapse. Their success was powered by friendship that cut across borders, interdependence between multiple generations and a love for serving each other to restore harmony, even when that seemed impossibe.
Like Us On Facebook
- Episode Four: Video Contest Interview Special
- Episode Three: Rescuing Migrants Across the Mediterranean, the World’s Deadliest Frontier
- Video Competition : $150 to be Won
- Beyond Nations Brief – No. 1: Religious Minorities and their Rights in Pakistan
- Letter: No Keir Starmer, Kashmir is not a Bilateral Issue between India and Pakistan