Europe’s Mediterranean fronter is the world’s deadliest crossing, with thousands of individuals and families drowning at sea to reach Europe. Independent search and rescue operations, organised by grass roots movements across Europe, have mobilised to protect migrants. In this episode, we speak to Lea Main-Klingst, one of the organisers of SOS Mediteranee, a patrol ship that has saved thousands of lives.
Like Us On Facebook
- Episode Four: Video Contest Interview Special
- Episode Three: Rescuing Migrants Across the Mediterranean, the World’s Deadliest Frontier
- Video Competition : $150 to be Won
- Beyond Nations Brief – No. 1: Religious Minorities and their Rights in Pakistan
- Letter: No Keir Starmer, Kashmir is not a Bilateral Issue between India and Pakistan